[FH] My thoughts on the spam.

  • Marcia DeRousse
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2007
      This is EXACTLY what happens to me, too. Because I do not filter out Feline Heart Group, I get the spam. And, as it is the only Yahoo group I belong to that has this happening, I know something can be done within the group to stop it.
      I do appreciate the info I get here, and the fact that there are so many caring people to help. So I do hope someone "at the top" can address and fix this issue.
      Those of you "offended" by MY being offended, my apologies.
      Thank you,
      Marcia and Snowflake

      v\:* { BEHAVIOR: url (#default#vml) } v\:* { BEHAVIOR: url (#default#vml) } FLAVOR00-NONE-0000-0000-000000000000 ;