Re:Spam--Diana, plus 2 1/2 yr Baby still going

  • toomany_kittys
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2007
      I too am grateful that I didn't need approval before joining. The
      Thankyou Diane. Also a big thankyou to Lisa and Carol.

      For Vickie, a question. What heart meds made Baby ill? Luigi has been
      having a rough time in the last few mths (constantly in and out of
      the hosp) and I suspect it may be partly due to Amlodopine or drug
      reactions combined with the HCM.

      For Lisa, a question off topic. Do you know the dose of Wormwood for
      feline histiocytic sarcoma spread to lungs?
      Thanks
      El

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "Vickie" <VickieJunger@...>