Spam

  • crazycatlady2003
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 29, 2007
      Since it seems there are more people who think the spam is no big deal
      than those of us who do (believe me, if you really knew what this
      garbage can do to your computer, you would NOT say "just delete it"), I
      don't have a choice other than to leave the group. I have to use my
      computer for work, and do not have time to "just delete" all this crap,
      especially when the other Yahoo groups I belong to do not have this
      problem. Also, I find "naked photos" and "my penis" to be offensive,
      and I don't want to be on those sorts of lists.
      Thank you,
      Marcia and Snowflake
    • diane
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 29, 2007
        Marcia,

        This list does not allow attachments. Unless you click on a link,
        there is *nothing* that this garbage can do to *any* computer.

        Sorry to see you go.

        Diane

      • MarisaKatnic@aol.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 3, 2007
          Okay everyone "delete" is a easy key to strike to avoid the spam but the
          weath of information you get or can provide other than spam is worth the extra
          key stroke.

          Hang in there. Spam is something that is just trash. We all have trash.
          Just toss it and absord the importance we have here.

          We all make a difference. Remember that.

          Marisa and Oliver

        • C.R.
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 16 10:14 PM
            Looks like the spammers are out again. Sorry about that. I deleted the post and banned the person.

            Carol
          • carolroars
            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 25, 2013
              Sorry for the spam messages. I've deleted them and banned the member.
              .
              I'm not online all the time, and do delete these messages and ban the members as soon as I see them.  I'm sorry for the inconvenience of having these spam messages come to your inboxes.

              Carol
              Moderator, feline-heart
            • Diane
              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 25, 2013
                I was away all day as well. Please don't worry about spam, it will
                definitely be caught by one of us, just not always at that instant.

                Diane

                At 10:38 AM -0800 11/25/13, <carolroar@...> wrote:

                >Sorry for the spam messages. I've deleted them and banned the member.
                >.
                >I'm not online all the time, and do delete these messages and ban
                >the members as soon as I see them. I'm sorry for the inconvenience
                >of having these spam messages come to your inboxes.
                >
                >Carol
                >Moderator, feline-heart
              • Jenny
                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 26, 2013
                  Dear Carol and Diane,
                  No need to apologize! Thank you for all you do to keep this list available for those in need!
                  Jenny

                  Sent from my iPhone
                • Diane
                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 9
                    Spam
                    A lot of groups I'm on (non-cat as well) have seen an increase in spam. Please be patient while Yahoo works on their filters.

                    Thanks,
                    Diane

                    On Feb 8, 2015, at 11:53 AM, Gregory Zelchenko gregzel@... [feline-heart] <feline-heart-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
                    I am, too, quite a lot.
                    On Sun, Feb 8, 2015 at 2:11 AM, starshinecb@... [feline-heart] <feline-heart-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
                    I am getting more and more of these spam emails that say their from someone
                    in the group. Is anyone else getting them?