yogurt

  • earina613@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2000
      Hi Kathy,

      I tried yogurt on Boo Boo, and surprisingly she is not fond of it. I fed her
      with my finger. She used to love yogurt!
      How's Tigger????
      BOo Boo is not eating very well, I have to force feed her and she still eats
      like a bird. I went and got her gerber baby food (chicken and vegetables).
      I mix one tbs of baby food into her hills k/d diet, but just now I looked at
      the ingredients and realized it has onion powder!!!
      I read somewhere on our crf list that onions were dangerouse to crf kitties!
      Please tell me what I should do with the food that "I mixed already???

      -Irina

      P.S all baby food has onion powder???
      I'll forward this message toeveryone now, b/c I need an answer ASAP. I just
      gave her ampho-gel and need to feed her now, but want to find out about this
      onion power ingredients first!!!! HELP!