Re:My 15 year old cat possibly has HCM, but it is a holiday weekend. Ad

  • Janie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2007
      You didnt say if he has every had an echo of his heart. Did she check
      his pulse in his legs to make sure it wasnt a blood clot. Swelling of
      the face and foot sounds like an allergy. I feel something is missing
      and maybe I missed it in other post. The steroids will help if its an
      allergy but if he really has HCM not good for the heart. I dont want to
      confuse you maybe you will know more after the blood work.