Re:aaaggggrrrggghhhhh kittens

  • Vickie
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31 5:11 PM
      and people ask me why I don't have kids. LOL

      Our cats act like them anyways, plus there better the kids.

      I love having Kittens. My last one was 10yrs ago today.

      I found her when Prince Diana died. So she my princes, She was only
      a few days old give or take. She nothing like the boys.

      Vickie
      In memory of angel Onyx 12/27/02 and Smudge 5/01/04
      Beware of Feline Diabetes !!!