Re:jcee, 5/16/99 - 8/31/2007

  • Rose Rowley
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2007
      Tori,
      What a cutie jcee was! I am crying along with you for your loss. My Rufus was just diagnosed in July and I am so glad I found this group. I have received some wonderful advice and know that there will be someone here that will share my sorrow I share yours at the passing of your beloved companion.

      Rose & Rufus