jcee

  • amanda
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007
      So sorry to hear of your cats passing, but it certainly gives us hope that our kitties can live longer than the vets say...I`m sure you did you very best..I will take a look at your website, if you ever want to talk about your kitty, both the good times and the sad times, you know where we are.. hugs and prayers, Amanda and Silver chan.