Re:jcee, 5/16/99 - 8/31/2007

  • Steve Schumacher
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1 3:16 AM
      My deepest sympathy on your loss - I'm sure my Deuce was there to meet jcee when he vrossed over the Bridge. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

    • Rose Rowley
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1 6:07 AM
        Tori,
        What a cutie jcee was! I am crying along with you for your loss. My Rufus was just diagnosed in July and I am so glad I found this group. I have received some wonderful advice and know that there will be someone here that will share my sorrow I share yours at the passing of your beloved companion.

        Rose & Rufus