Re: [FH] Camille (and Cozette's) Seventh Birthday

  • Leslie Lawther
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2007
      Nala,

      They're all beautiful kids... wishing you all the best.

      *hugs*
      Leslie =^..^= (missing my soul-kitty Wheezie..)

      On 8/30/07, nala nala <nala_zq@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > I haven't been around much, but wanted to share
      > with you Cozette and Camille's Seventh birthday.
      >
      > To help celebrate, I posted a birthday photo
      > of all of the kitties and a separate photo
      > of their mama cat - Sarah.

      > As you all know, Cozette isn't here today,
      > but Camille is still here and is doing great as
      > are her brothers (brothers are not with me,
      > but they are also healthy and mom cat is
      > doing well with her IBD).
      >
      > I tried to put the new photos first, but unfortunately
      > yahoo is not letting me rearrange my photo
      > album (possibly a Macintosh specific issue. . .
      > silly me for being so non-comformist with
      > my computer).
      >
      > Nala (missing the Cozettester today especially,
      > it has been exactly three months since her death,
      > but giving Camille lots of love!)

      > Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all
      > the tools to get online.

      Leslie =^..^=

      To leave the world a better place - whether by a healthy child, a garden
      patch, or an improved social condition - that is to have succeeded. That
      only one life breathed easier because you lived - that is success.
      ---Ralph Waldo Emerson