Deuce - 8/90 - 8/31/07

  • Steve Schumacher
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2007
      Just a quick post to let everyone know that Deuce passed away peacefully at home earlier this afternoon and this part of his journey has ended. I will post more later and will continue to be on list so that I can pass along what I learned from the experiences we have been through. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to post and respond to my numerous questions - your help and knowledge extended his life and gave him a much better quality of life than he would have had otherwise.

    • lorkatz2004
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31, 2007
        ---
        My sincere condolences to you.

        In sympathy
        Cathy

        In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, Steve Schumacher <stevecrow4444@...>
        wrote:

        > Just a quick post to let everyone know that Deuce passed away
        peacefully at home earlier this afternoon and this part of his journey
        has ended. I will post more later and will continue to be on list so
        that I can pass along what I learned from the experiences we have been
        through. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to post and
        respond to my numerous questions - your help and knowledge extended
        his life and gave him a much better quality of life than he would have
        had otherwise.

      • amanda
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2007
          So sorry to hear of your cats passing, but he passed peacefully, I would like to know what helped your kitty live longer? and please come back anytime and tell us more about your kitty, hugs and prayers, Amanda and Silver chan.