aaaggggrrrggghhhhh kittens

  • Cannon,Kimberly
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2007
      How can I break the little demon child from trying to run into the garage
      when I go to work.? Then at the same time Mocha jumps on my shoulder like
      a freakin parrot and Suki tries to latch onto my leg. So I'm running into
      the garage with one cat on my shoulder, one attached to my pant leg and
      chasing a kitten that wants under the car. Should I just tape this and give
      it to America's funniest home videos??

    • Sue at MAGDRL
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 30, 2007
        aaaggggrrrggghhhhh kittensKimberly,

        Sure sounds like a winner to me! I'd love to see that. Your fur-babies seem to be conspiring to keep you at home!

        Sue

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 31, 2007
          sounds funny :)) Amanda and Silver chan.

        • Vickie
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 31, 2007
            and people ask me why I don't have kids. LOL

            Our cats act like them anyways, plus there better the kids.

            I love having Kittens. My last one was 10yrs ago today.

            I found her when Prince Diana died. So she my princes, She was only
            a few days old give or take. She nothing like the boys.

            Vickie
            In memory of angel Onyx 12/27/02 and Smudge 5/01/04
            Beware of Feline Diabetes !!!