Re: [feline-heart] New member

  • Miguel &Linda Irrgang
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 5:21 PM
      Linda,
      Hang in there...at first it seems like the worst news you could have possibly
      imagined hearing, but with proper meds and good vet care, Sami can live happily
      for some time. My Pum has been diagnosed and medicated for the last 5 yrs. His
      diag came when he was 3 yrs old approx. Find a good internal med vet that you
      trust. Many people on this website have alot of info to share. Does Sami have
      high bp, too? What are his meds? You can help Sami get thru these stressful
      moments and be better. Don't give up!

      You and Sami are in our thoughts,
      Max, Pum and Linda