RE: [FH] Re:Keeping cats happy

  • Linda Irrgang
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2007
      A friend of mine worked during her vacation time to get money to buy an
      invisible fence for her cats...she's had it for a year now and everyone is
      delighted with it...she says that she really enjoys being able to garden
      outside with kitties in tow..and I said but what about your lost vacation
      time and she says it's a small price to pay to have kitties ourdoors with
      her and to always know exactly where they are and to be able to retrieve
      them and bring them in when she's ready to go in..

      :-)

      _____