Re:Q-tip is gone

  • amanda
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 5, 2007
      I`m so sorry to hear about Q -tip, I read alot about her on this forum, she will be missed by us too, God bless you both , hugs and prayers, Amanda and Silver chan.

    • Linda Irrgang
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 5, 2007
        I am also so sorry to hear about Q-tip..you are in out thoughts and prayers.

        Linda and the boys

        _____

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 5, 2007
          wow-, I couldn't believe when I saw this post.

          I'm so sorry that Q-Tip passed away. You were a good mom!!

          Vickie and Baby

          In memory of angel Onyx 12/27/02 and Smudge 5/01/04
          Beware of Feline Diabetes !!!
        • anglophile1962
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 5, 2007
            I am so sad to read your post. Crying yourself to sleep is terrible. It
            will take a couple of days for you to feel half okay. You just need to
            try to get through these days. Grief comes in all shapes and forms and
            I am like you; I need to cry to let it all out. My husband thinks I'm
            crazy but you've lost a dear member of your family and it's okay to cry.

            Keep your chin up...it will get easier as times passes