Re: Q-tip is gone

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 5, 2007
      I am so sorry to hear about Q-tip. My thoughts and prayers are with you and
      with Q-tip as she crosses the rainbow bridge.

    • amanda
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 5, 2007
        I`m so sorry to hear about Q -tip, I read alot about her on this forum, she will be missed by us too, God bless you both , hugs and prayers, Amanda and Silver chan.

      • Linda Irrgang
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 5, 2007
          I am also so sorry to hear about Q-tip..you are in out thoughts and prayers.

          Linda and the boys

          _____

          I am so sorry to hear about Q-tip. My thoughts and prayers are with you and
          with Q-tip as she crosses the rainbow bridge.

        • Vickie
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 5, 2007
            wow-, I couldn't believe when I saw this post.

            I'm so sorry that Q-Tip passed away. You were a good mom!!

            Vickie and Baby

            In memory of angel Onyx 12/27/02 and Smudge 5/01/04
            Beware of Feline Diabetes !!!
          • anglophile1962
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 5, 2007
              I am so sad to read your post. Crying yourself to sleep is terrible. It
              will take a couple of days for you to feel half okay. You just need to
              try to get through these days. Grief comes in all shapes and forms and
              I am like you; I need to cry to let it all out. My husband thinks I'm
              crazy but you've lost a dear member of your family and it's okay to cry.

              Keep your chin up...it will get easier as times passes