Re: [FH] Keeping cats happy

  • Sue at MAGDRL
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2007
      Here are some ideas:

      Hang a bird feeder outside a window where they can watch.

      Try Video Catnip or one of the other videos on the market. They do have a
      warning about clearing off the top of your TV. It's something to pay
      attention to!
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/index=blended&field-keyw
      ords=video%20catnip&results-process=default&dispatch=search/ref=pd_sl_ya_top
      s-1_blended_32249417_1&results-process=default

      The Panic Mouse. If they like string toys, they should like this.
      http://www.panicmouseinc.com/

      Sue & Angel Pepper