Re: Q-tip is gone

  • toomany_kittys
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 4, 2007
      Oh Kimberly, I am so sorry! You were an amazing kitty mom. I know that
      doesn't help. Please accept my deepest sympathy. My thoughts are with
      you during this difficult time. Please continue to post and let us know
      how you're doing.
      El
    • jamander33
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 4, 2007
        Kimberly, I am soooooooooooooooooooooo sad and so sorry to hear about
        Q-tip. I have lost 2 beloved angels and I know it is hard to find
        comfort now. Maybe these messages will somehow help in a tiny way. My
        thoughts and prayers are certainly with you today and in the days to
        come. Please talk to us if you need us. Amanda

      • MekaNoel@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 5, 2007
          Kimberly,
          So sorry to hear about Q-tip. My thoughts and prayers are with you during
          the difficult days ahead.

          Linda, Nikko, Dancer, Mia & Angel's Meka, Stichie, Lucy

          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 5, 2007
            I am so sorry to hear about Q-tip. My thoughts and prayers are with you and
            with Q-tip as she crosses the rainbow bridge.

          • amanda
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 5, 2007
              I`m so sorry to hear about Q -tip, I read alot about her on this forum, she will be missed by us too, God bless you both , hugs and prayers, Amanda and Silver chan.

            • Linda Irrgang
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 5, 2007
                I am also so sorry to hear about Q-tip..you are in out thoughts and prayers.

                Linda and the boys

                _____

                I am so sorry to hear about Q-tip. My thoughts and prayers are with you and
                with Q-tip as she crosses the rainbow bridge.

              • Vickie
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 5, 2007
                  wow-, I couldn't believe when I saw this post.

                  I'm so sorry that Q-Tip passed away. You were a good mom!!

                  Vickie and Baby

                  In memory of angel Onyx 12/27/02 and Smudge 5/01/04
                  Beware of Feline Diabetes !!!
                • anglophile1962
                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 5, 2007
                    I am so sad to read your post. Crying yourself to sleep is terrible. It
                    will take a couple of days for you to feel half okay. You just need to
                    try to get through these days. Grief comes in all shapes and forms and
                    I am like you; I need to cry to let it all out. My husband thinks I'm
                    crazy but you've lost a dear member of your family and it's okay to cry.

                    Keep your chin up...it will get easier as times passes