Q-tip is gone

  • froggymeowmeow
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 4, 2007
      She threw a clot at approximately 11:45 this morning. Had her put
      down. Nothing more to say.
    • toomany_kittys
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 4, 2007
        Oh Kimberly, I am so sorry! You were an amazing kitty mom. I know that
        doesn't help. Please accept my deepest sympathy. My thoughts are with
        you during this difficult time. Please continue to post and let us know
        how you're doing.
        El
      • jamander33
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 4, 2007
          Kimberly, I am soooooooooooooooooooooo sad and so sorry to hear about
          Q-tip. I have lost 2 beloved angels and I know it is hard to find
          comfort now. Maybe these messages will somehow help in a tiny way. My
          thoughts and prayers are certainly with you today and in the days to
          come. Please talk to us if you need us. Amanda

        • MekaNoel@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 5, 2007
            Kimberly,
            So sorry to hear about Q-tip. My thoughts and prayers are with you during
            the difficult days ahead.

            Linda, Nikko, Dancer, Mia & Angel's Meka, Stichie, Lucy

            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 5, 2007
              I am so sorry to hear about Q-tip. My thoughts and prayers are with you and
              with Q-tip as she crosses the rainbow bridge.

            • amanda
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 5, 2007
                I`m so sorry to hear about Q -tip, I read alot about her on this forum, she will be missed by us too, God bless you both , hugs and prayers, Amanda and Silver chan.

              • Linda Irrgang
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 5, 2007
                  I am also so sorry to hear about Q-tip..you are in out thoughts and prayers.

                  Linda and the boys

                  _____

                  I am so sorry to hear about Q-tip. My thoughts and prayers are with you and
                  with Q-tip as she crosses the rainbow bridge.

                • Vickie
                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 5, 2007
                    wow-, I couldn't believe when I saw this post.

                    I'm so sorry that Q-Tip passed away. You were a good mom!!

                    Vickie and Baby

                    In memory of angel Onyx 12/27/02 and Smudge 5/01/04
                    Beware of Feline Diabetes !!!
                  • anglophile1962
                    Message 9 of 9 , Aug 5, 2007
                      I am so sad to read your post. Crying yourself to sleep is terrible. It
                      will take a couple of days for you to feel half okay. You just need to
                      try to get through these days. Grief comes in all shapes and forms and
                      I am like you; I need to cry to let it all out. My husband thinks I'm
                      crazy but you've lost a dear member of your family and it's okay to cry.

                      Keep your chin up...it will get easier as times passes