clearing clots

  • angel z. nest
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2007
      I thought this would be useful to you all as well...

      Angel & Wolfy & little angel Tigrich

      4 steps to clearing away dangerous clots

      Q: My doctor tells me I have blood clots in my legs that could
      potentially be very serious. I Do you have any information on getting
      rid of them naturally?

      JVW: Presently, my recommendations for breaking up clots are:

      Nattokinase -- two 138-milligram capsules every four hours to start.
      Then, as your condition improves, you can taper off to one capsule
      every four hours, eventually taking only one capsule three times daily.

      Fish oil -- 1 tablespoon three times a day to start, tapering off to 1
      tablespoon, twice daily after some progress is made. Eventually, you
      will be able to take a general maintenance dose of 1 1/2 tablespoonful
      daily.

      Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) -- 400 IU, three times a day to start,
      tapering down to 600 IU daily.

      Vitamin C -- 2 grams, three times daily to start, then taper down to 1
      gram, three times daily. Vitamin C isn't a "clotbuster" itself, but it
      should always be included when your body is under stress.

      To start receiving your own copy of the Health e-Tips, visit:
      http://www.wrightnewsletter.com/etips/freecopy.html Or forward this
      e-mail to a friend so they can sign-up to receive their own copy of
      the Health e-Tips.
    • amanda
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2007
        Hi is this for you right? Have you tried leg exercises? you sit on a chair and flex your feet, point your toes down then up, or sit on a chair and make sure your feet can touch the ground, then lift your heals so that your toes only are touching the ground and hold for about 10 seconds, then lift your toes so that your heals only are touching and hold , then change again , repeat 3 times, and you can do this a few times a day. They teach this on airlines, hope I make sense!! maybe you should check with your doctor before trying, take care and good luck, hugs Amanda and Silver chan.