Re: Constipation?

  • goldbe50
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 3 10:08 AM
      Try www.puritan.com, Puritan's Pride for slippery elm bark. They are an
      old, old company, good reputation, mail order and online only. Also
      www.vitaminshoppe.com. Since my bottles are from Puritan, I assume they
      were the cheapest. I think 250 mg is the correct dosage for a cat. I
      know mine are too high. They were bought years ago for another cat
      (long date)and I remember having trouble getting the right dosage.

      I gave one capsule to Nessi as she is a little constipated (worked
      wonders). She sniffed and sniffed and tried to eat it! I once got
      slipper elm bark in pills, in England, maybe if I can get it that way
      again, she'll eat them.

      And if it doesn't work, it's the herbal treatment for ulcers, in
      humans.

      Judith