Re: [FH] Constipation?

  • MarisaKatnic@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 3, 2007
      Thanks Leah!

      Marisa

    • goldbe50
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 3, 2007
        Try www.puritan.com, Puritan's Pride for slippery elm bark. They are an
        old, old company, good reputation, mail order and online only. Also
        www.vitaminshoppe.com. Since my bottles are from Puritan, I assume they
        were the cheapest. I think 250 mg is the correct dosage for a cat. I
        know mine are too high. They were bought years ago for another cat
        (long date)and I remember having trouble getting the right dosage.

        I gave one capsule to Nessi as she is a little constipated (worked
        wonders). She sniffed and sniffed and tried to eat it! I once got
        slipper elm bark in pills, in England, maybe if I can get it that way
        again, she'll eat them.

        And if it doesn't work, it's the herbal treatment for ulcers, in
        humans.

        Judith