Echo Appointment

  • Rose
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2007
      Well, after over 2 weeks of searching and numerous phone calls we
      finally found a place that has a "visiting" echocardiographer. Rufus
      is going for his echo on Monday evening. We will have to drive over 70
      miles one way, so I hope he tolerates the trip okay. I have spoken
      with the doctor and she seems knowledgeable regarding the test, but is
      not a cardiologist. I am going to try to get images so that I can have
      them reviewed by a cardiologist, possibly at the veterinary school in
      Madison, WI. Is there anything else I should know or do?

      Thanks for all your input and support. It has really helped me deal
      with this situation. I will have further news after the echo is done.

      Rose & Rufus