Griffin update and question

  • jamander33
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2007
      Hi all, just wanted to let everyone know that Griffin is outwardly
      feeling much better. He still sneezes some and has had 2 coughing
      episodes that I am aware of. The most recent one lasted about 10
      seconds, but was scary nonetheless. My question is I am noticing that
      in fact he is still sneezing a little, and he extends his head/neck,
      almost like a duck, when he swallows every now and then. He also
      sometimes, when he is eating, gets a tiny bit gagged. He recovers from
      it very fast, but it seems strange. Keep in mind his appetite is
      perfect and he truly does seem to be feeling better than he has in
      awhile. Any thoughts as to what might be going on? Thank you, Amanda
      and Griffin
    • toomany_kittys
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2007
        Amanda,
        That's great news! Have the vet palpate his throat on the outside the
        next time you go. He's not hyper-t, is he? Hopefully it's just the URI
        that's causing it. He may have a bit of moisture in his nasal passages.
        Hope that's all it is.
        El