Re: Jake lost his battle today

  • lorkatz2004
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
      ---
      Dear Cindy

      My sincere condolences to you. I grieve for all our heart kitties
      that we lose.

      My thoughts and prayers are with you

      In sympathy
      Cathy

      In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "Cindy" <zzsnoozincat@...> wrote:

      > My baby Jake passed away today. Evidently, the medicines they gave
      > him to help unclot the blockage caused internal bleeding, most likely
      > from the GI problems that he has been having. He was in a lot of pain
      > and his body was shutting down. I have had him since he was six weeks
      > old and though I have other cats I feel so empty right now. My oldest
      > cat, Gracie, senses my pain and is hovering around me. I am thankful
      > to have her but I feel so lost right now.
      >
      > I wish all of you well with your babies. Jake just had too many
      > medical problems to overcome. Each one reacted against the other. In
      > the end, his heart never failed him. It kept beating with everything
      > else shutting down.
      >
      > Cindy Jeffcoate (with Gracie, Tommy, Noah, Carly & my Angel Jake).

    • Penny Branham
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
        Cindy,
        I am so very sorry. Embrace your memories and just know he is alive and well and in no more pain 'over the Bridge'. When Snowball passed, I was standing beside him and I raised my arms to cry out in grief. Just then I felt a vibrant rush of energy go up both my arms into the heavens and I know it was his spirit leaving his body, to join the Rainbow Bridge gang. It isn't something we tell each other to make each other feel better. It is real.

        God bless you and your kitties and Angel Jake.

        Penny, Angel Snowball & Ghost Ghost, MamaCat & Red