Re: Jake lost his battle today

  • toomany_kittys
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
      Cindy,
      I am so very sorry that your baby Jake has passed away. Each and every
      kitty is so precious and dear to your heart, that to lose any one of
      them is devastating. Please accept my condolences.
      El & crew (Luigi, Brianna, Emma, Zoe Bluebell, Anise Rosebud, Trinity,
      Pickles, Jasmin + angels Gracie, Tasha, Norman, Zan)
    • Carole
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
        Cindy,

        I sent you a private message of condolences on your loss but happened
        to look at the photo albums and saw that on 7/30 you posted an album
        for Jake - what a beautiful boy he was.

        Carole
      • Dody Bullerman
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
          I'm so very sorry to hear about your loosing your precious kitty Jake. How very sad you must feel. Jake is your little angel kitty now. I know he will never be far from your heart.

          Comfort and love to you,
          Dody and Dakota and Vanessa too.

        • amanda
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
            Oh Cindy, I am so sorry to hear of Jakes passing, you are in my prayers and thoughts, but lets look at the bright side, he didn`t suffer long and he lived for 4 years since being diagnosed which is great! If ever you need to talk, you know where we are.......hugs and prayers, Amanda and Silver chan and angels Honey chan, Baby and Blacky.

          • lorkatz2004
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
              ---
              Dear Cindy

              My sincere condolences to you. I grieve for all our heart kitties
              that we lose.

              My thoughts and prayers are with you

              In sympathy
              Cathy

              In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "Cindy" <zzsnoozincat@...> wrote:

              > My baby Jake passed away today. Evidently, the medicines they gave
              > him to help unclot the blockage caused internal bleeding, most likely
              > from the GI problems that he has been having. He was in a lot of pain
              > and his body was shutting down. I have had him since he was six weeks
              > old and though I have other cats I feel so empty right now. My oldest
              > cat, Gracie, senses my pain and is hovering around me. I am thankful
              > to have her but I feel so lost right now.
              >
              > I wish all of you well with your babies. Jake just had too many
              > medical problems to overcome. Each one reacted against the other. In
              > the end, his heart never failed him. It kept beating with everything
              > else shutting down.
              >
              > Cindy Jeffcoate (with Gracie, Tommy, Noah, Carly & my Angel Jake).

            • Penny Branham
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
                Cindy,
                I am so very sorry. Embrace your memories and just know he is alive and well and in no more pain 'over the Bridge'. When Snowball passed, I was standing beside him and I raised my arms to cry out in grief. Just then I felt a vibrant rush of energy go up both my arms into the heavens and I know it was his spirit leaving his body, to join the Rainbow Bridge gang. It isn't something we tell each other to make each other feel better. It is real.

                God bless you and your kitties and Angel Jake.

                Penny, Angel Snowball & Ghost Ghost, MamaCat & Red