Jake lost his battle today

  • Cindy
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 31, 2007
      My baby Jake passed away today. Evidently, the medicines they gave
      him to help unclot the blockage caused internal bleeding, most likely
      from the GI problems that he has been having. He was in a lot of pain
      and his body was shutting down. I have had him since he was six weeks
      old and though I have other cats I feel so empty right now. My oldest
      cat, Gracie, senses my pain and is hovering around me. I am thankful
      to have her but I feel so lost right now.

      I wish all of you well with your babies. Jake just had too many
      medical problems to overcome. Each one reacted against the other. In
      the end, his heart never failed him. It kept beating with everything
      else shutting down.

      Cindy Jeffcoate (with Gracie, Tommy, Noah, Carly & my Angel Jake).
    • jamander33
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 31, 2007
        Cindy, I am so sorry to hear about Jake. It is a lonely feeling, no
        matter how many you have, when you lose one. They are all so near
        and dear to our hearts. Thank you for sharing with us and if you
        need us, please know that we are here. I will be thinking of you and
        praying for you. Amanda and Griffin

        > My baby Jake passed away today. Evidently, the medicines they
        gave
        > him to help unclot the blockage caused internal bleeding, most
        likely
        > from the GI problems that he has been having. He was in a lot of
        pain
        > and his body was shutting down. I have had him since he was six
        weeks
        > old and though I have other cats I feel so empty right now. My
        oldest
        > cat, Gracie, senses my pain and is hovering around me. I am
        thankful
        > to have her but I feel so lost right now.
        >
        > I wish all of you well with your babies. Jake just had too many
        > medical problems to overcome. Each one reacted against the
        other. In
        > the end, his heart never failed him. It kept beating with
        everything
        > else shutting down.
        >
        > Cindy Jeffcoate (with Gracie, Tommy, Noah, Carly & my Angel Jake).

      • toomany_kittys
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
          Cindy,
          I am so very sorry that your baby Jake has passed away. Each and every
          kitty is so precious and dear to your heart, that to lose any one of
          them is devastating. Please accept my condolences.
          El & crew (Luigi, Brianna, Emma, Zoe Bluebell, Anise Rosebud, Trinity,
          Pickles, Jasmin + angels Gracie, Tasha, Norman, Zan)
        • Carole
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
            Cindy,

            I sent you a private message of condolences on your loss but happened
            to look at the photo albums and saw that on 7/30 you posted an album
            for Jake - what a beautiful boy he was.

            Carole
          • Dody Bullerman
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
              I'm so very sorry to hear about your loosing your precious kitty Jake. How very sad you must feel. Jake is your little angel kitty now. I know he will never be far from your heart.

              Comfort and love to you,
              Dody and Dakota and Vanessa too.

            • amanda
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
                Oh Cindy, I am so sorry to hear of Jakes passing, you are in my prayers and thoughts, but lets look at the bright side, he didn`t suffer long and he lived for 4 years since being diagnosed which is great! If ever you need to talk, you know where we are.......hugs and prayers, Amanda and Silver chan and angels Honey chan, Baby and Blacky.

              • lorkatz2004
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
                  ---
                  Dear Cindy

                  My sincere condolences to you. I grieve for all our heart kitties
                  that we lose.

                  My thoughts and prayers are with you

                  In sympathy
                  Cathy

                  In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "Cindy" <zzsnoozincat@...> wrote:

                  > My baby Jake passed away today. Evidently, the medicines they gave
                  > him to help unclot the blockage caused internal bleeding, most likely
                  > from the GI problems that he has been having. He was in a lot of pain
                  > and his body was shutting down. I have had him since he was six weeks
                  > old and though I have other cats I feel so empty right now. My oldest
                  > cat, Gracie, senses my pain and is hovering around me. I am thankful
                  > to have her but I feel so lost right now.
                  >
                  > I wish all of you well with your babies. Jake just had too many
                  > medical problems to overcome. Each one reacted against the other. In
                  > the end, his heart never failed him. It kept beating with everything
                  > else shutting down.
                  >
                  > Cindy Jeffcoate (with Gracie, Tommy, Noah, Carly & my Angel Jake).

                • Penny Branham
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
                    Cindy,
                    I am so very sorry. Embrace your memories and just know he is alive and well and in no more pain 'over the Bridge'. When Snowball passed, I was standing beside him and I raised my arms to cry out in grief. Just then I felt a vibrant rush of energy go up both my arms into the heavens and I know it was his spirit leaving his body, to join the Rainbow Bridge gang. It isn't something we tell each other to make each other feel better. It is real.

                    God bless you and your kitties and Angel Jake.

                    Penny, Angel Snowball & Ghost Ghost, MamaCat & Red