New member

  • Linda Rollison
    Message 1 of 86 , May 4, 2000
      Hi
      I'm a new member -- found this group through the CRF group -- and am just
      getting into this HCM thing. A week ago I didnt know HCM existed. A week
      seems like so long ago....

      My Sami was diagnosed on Tues. She was put on dilacor and lasix. She is
      still very lethargic but at least has eaten a couple of bites today. Im
      still gathering all the info I can and trying to digest it all. Any advice,
      opinions, whatever, Id be happy to get.

      Thanks!
      Linda (Bo & Sami)
    • Lynda Doty
      Message 86 of 86 , Jun 30 7:45 AM
        Maybe just give it a little longer Ithink you said she is getting Pepcid ??

        Sent from my iPhon