New member

  • Linda Rollison
    Message 1 of 88 , May 4, 2000
      Hi
      I'm a new member -- found this group through the CRF group -- and am just
      getting into this HCM thing. A week ago I didnt know HCM existed. A week
      seems like so long ago....

      My Sami was diagnosed on Tues. She was put on dilacor and lasix. She is
      still very lethargic but at least has eaten a couple of bites today. Im
      still gathering all the info I can and trying to digest it all. Any advice,
      opinions, whatever, Id be happy to get.

      Thanks!
      Linda (Bo & Sami)
    • Carol
      Message 88 of 88 , Feb 27, 2016
        If you just hit "reply" it will go back to the original person who posted.  If you want it to go to the whole group, hit "reply all".

        Carol