Re: [CRF] My Boo Boo's current blood results and kidney/heart sonogram:(

  • Helen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 2:44 PM
      > HOw can I find out her accurate date of birth???
      >
      > Female cat
      > Name- Boo Boo
      > Date of Birth – in Trylon Vet Care records they have 8/95 as her DOB
      but in Animal Medical Center, the Echocardiography Report shows that her DOB
      is Jan 1, 1994 (is it possible to tell exactly when a cat was born with a
      heart sonogram?)
      > Weight: 6 lbs.

      If an animal's or a human's DOB is not known, it is assumed to be 1st Jan.
      They either guessed the year, or took your word for it that she is six years
      old.

      HTH

      Helen and Thomas