Re: [FH Smokey - 08/16/1988 - 06/30/2007

  • Made4PraiseKLD@Aol.Com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2007
      Just wanted to take a moment, although belatedly, to thank y'all for your
      sweet letters of condolences on Smokey's passing. I haven't been on line much,
      a lot of other stuff going on. I have saved each and every one of your
      letters and will be sending a personal thank you note shortly, if and when I am
      able to find the time to be on-line more.

      I plan on staying with the group and maybe helping out someone who is the
      same situation I was with Smokey.

      Karen and Angel Smokey