slippery elm/diet

  • Sandler, Zellene E.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2001
      Constipation seems to be an issue for some of us on the list. I use slippery
      elm and it is very soothing and works well with Widgie. If you get the
      capsules, you can open one and use 1/2 or 1 mixed in baby food or bribe
      food.

      I have been feeding Widgie a partly raw diet for quite a while. although I
      had concerns at first, now I feel it is the best thing going. I use the Aunt
      Jeni's frozen raw. She likes the beef flavor the best. I'll write more
      later!