Re: The Loophole That Will Save You A Fortune!

  • kimcotner4
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2007
      Re: The Loophole That Will Save You A Fortune!

      I went shopping with my girlfriend yesterday morning to pick up
      groceries for a 4th of July BBQ at her home. She was having 30 people
      over and needed to get a lot of stuff. I am still spinning over what I
      witnessed with her this morning. She bought over $200.00 worth of
      groceries and only paid 13 dollars for them. She too like others that
      recently posted is a member of the program at:
      http://savemorethanever.info She told me she joined their sampler
      program ten years ago, well I got home a half hour ago and i
      already joined it too!

      Kim C
      PA