OT - Anyone with experience dealing with FIP??

  • Rebecca
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2007
      I took my new kitten for shots and a check up and found out that he may
      have FIP (temp 105). I am waiting for labs, but won't know until
      Thurs. I am pending approval for an FIP list, if anyone has dealt with
      this, pls let me know. (off-list is fine-probably better).

      Thx

      Rebecca and Merlin (Will add his pic to Apollo's album)