Re: [FH] Altenelol and Enalapril

  • nala nala
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2007
      Hi Steve,

      Sorry to learn about Deuce.

      I see that others have addressed most
      of your questions but I just wanted to post a quick
      thought.
      Are you certain that he is experiencing seizures
      and not fainting spells? Sometimes with heart
      problems, and in particular an irregular heart
      beat, a cat can faint. I am hoping that since
      he had an episode at the clinic, they were able
      to determine for certain it was a seizure?

      It is quite common for a cat to take an
      ACE-inhibitor and a beta blocker simultaneously.
      Whether or not it works for a particular cat can
      be variable. Linda already did a great job of
      describing the roles of these drugs.

      Best,

      Nala, Camille and Cozette (5.30.07)

      Get your own web address.