Re: [FH] OT - questions to ask a someone who wants to adopt a cat

  • Sue at MAGDRL
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 3, 2007
      Emma,

      You've gotten some great responses already. The information that Linda
      suggested you ask for is pretty much what my rescue group does when they
      adopt out our great danes. The only additional thing we do is a home visit.
      It may be to your advantage to work with a local rescue group who already
      does this and let them keep the adoption fee in return for helping you find
      a good home.

      Thanks for helping our strays!

      Sue & Angel Pepper