Minerva follow-up

  • eel2851
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 2, 2007
      I took Minerva to the vet this past Saturday for a follow-up visit.
      She has been taking the atenolol for 1 month now and is responding
      very well. Her heart rate was around 150 and her murmur was barely
      audible!
    • moonpye
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 2, 2007
        So very happy to hear that Minerva's visit went so well and that she is
        doing so great on the Atenolol ! :)

        Hugs,
        Candace

        On 7/2/07, eel2851 <eel2851@...> wrote:

        > I took Minerva to the vet this past Saturday for a follow-up visit.
        > She has been taking the atenolol for 1 month now and is responding
        > very well. Her heart rate was around 150 and her murmur was barely
        > audible!

      • timbysmommy
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 2, 2007
          Yaaaaay!!!

          Go Minerva!!

          Linda and Angel Li Li

          --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "eel2851" <eel2851@...> wrote:

          > I took Minerva to the vet this past Saturday for a follow-up visit.
          > She has been taking the atenolol for 1 month now and is responding
          > very well. Her heart rate was around 150 and her murmur was barely
          > audible!

        • toomany_kittys
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 2, 2007
            That's great! Wooo Hooo!
            El

            --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "eel2851" <eel2851@...> wrote:

            > I took Minerva to the vet this past Saturday for a follow-up visit.
            > She has been taking the atenolol for 1 month now and is responding
            > very well. Her heart rate was around 150 and her murmur was barely
            > audible!

          • Sue at MAGDRL
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 3, 2007
              Great news!!!

              Sue & Angel Pepper

              > I took Minerva to the vet this past Saturday for a follow-up visit.
              > She has been taking the atenolol for 1 month now and is responding
              > very well. Her heart rate was around 150 and her murmur was barely
              > audible!

            • Leah Ferron