Re: Smokey - 08/16/1988 - 06/30/2007

  • sharcatsct
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2007
      Karen, I'm sending hugs your way to you and your family.
      I also let my cats have 'calling hours' when a pet passes. I think it
      helps me as much as the other cats. I had four pass between September
      and January (they were between 18 and 20 yrs old) so I can imagine
      some of what you have been going through this past year. They were so
      lucky to have you, a person with a medical background, caring for
      them.
      Shar and
      most recent kitty angels PH, Tucker, Jesse, and Max

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, Made4PraiseKLD@... wrote:

      > Just wanted to let y'all know that at 11:37 this morning Smokey
      passed from this world to the next ...

      > I then brought her home so that my other kitties could say
      goodbye. ....

      I did this last September when I lost two of my other kitties, and
      knew that I had to do it when Smokey passed also.

      > Karen and Angel Smokey

    • Janie
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2007
        Karen Im so sorry about Smokey. You did the right thing. I too had
        Socks act that way she was like circling and she didnt kow what she was
        doing. Well Smokey is now running and playing and trying to tell you
        Mom dont cry too much Ill see you soon. You heard that story to bring
        your cats home on this link. I myself learned the hard way and after
        everyone died we bring them back to say good bye it saves a lot of
        looking.
        Keep writing it helps it still hurts. Janie