RE: [feline-heart] Chloe the kitty

  • Jonathan Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 7 , May 4, 2000

      I'm
      > > concerned ...

      > Harpsie has been on Cardiovet, which I believe is the same thing
      > (Enalapril)

      Enacard, vasotec & Enalapril are all the same drug. I haven't heard the
      name Cardiovet, but I'm not a drug expert, so ...

      > for nine months now. He's doing extremely well and his kidney values at
      his
      > bloodtests about two weeks ago were completely normal.

      Lynx has been tested twice now since being on the meds & so far his kidney
      values are fine (actually better than they were when he was first tested, a
      month ago). He gets tested again in a week.

      --
      JR
      & Tabby (RB), Licorice, Tigger, Lynx
      Message 2 of 7 , May 4, 2000
        Jonanthan,
        I read about enacard somewhere on this email group about a couple of wks ago.
        I'll go back and try to find it. I might take a few days to do so.

        Linda