Re: [FH] Li Li is home--unbelievable

  • Sue at MAGDRL
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 6 9:17 AM
      Linda,

      Such great news!!! Hooray for you & Li Li.

      They told me that Pepper's heart was enormous too. It was like that for a
      long time but she kept on going for many more months.

      Sue & Angel Pepper

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 6 9:27 AM
        Hi Linda and Li Li,

        So happy to hear such wonderful news!! :) I'm so glad Li Li is happy and
        well and back at home!!

        Purrs and Hugs,

        Candace with Cinnamon and Skylar

      • Penny Branham
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 6 12:39 PM
          Dear Linda and Li Li;

          That is just the best news I have had all day. My heart is just bursting with happiness for you two. The next few days you will cherish.

          Snowball was given a reprieve prior to his passing, and it made the difference for both of us.
          We enjoyed it to the max.

          I don't know LiLi's age - she might be given more than a short reprieve. I am constantly wondering why Lance Armstrong's (marathon bicycler) extra large heart has been a plus for him and not a minus. Doctors have attributed his large heart with his extra capacity for endurance.

          I have heard the hctz has had great results with others as well. Oh, I am so relieved for you right now. Keep us all posted and let us know your joys and sorrows. It helps us with ours and the more we all learn the better off we are.

          God bless you.

          Penny and Angel Snowball

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 7 5:07 AM
            Wow this is great news! I`m so happy to hear that she is home and doing good!! prayers and hugs Amand and Silver chan.