Q-tip: not good

  • froggymeowmeow
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2007
      First since I really haven't felt like being on line much lately, I
      was wanting to give my sympathies to those whose cats have passed
      away and congradulations to those whose cats are doing well.

      Over the last week-ish we have been having battles with fluid outside
      of Q-tips lungs. She was put on Spiro after her first x-ray showed it
      a week ago, and switched to a higher dose of lasix and changed to
      spiro htcz? yesterday. If this does not help the situation by next
      monday we may have to discuss other alternatives for her.

      I know we could "buy time" by doing taps and things, but that is
      really not economically ( we would be spending 220 a week) or
      emotionally feasable for us at this time. So if the spiro h does not
      work for us, we may have to let her go when her breathing gets too
      difficult. :(
      Please send prayers and healing thoughts to us...