Thank you so much - everyone

  • nala nala
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      All,

      I am still in shock about Cozette.
      Really shocked. The past few days
      with her had been wonderful. She
      was drinking well and she was eating
      on her own - actually JOGGING to her
      wet food at night and eating MORE than
      her overweight sister! Her respirations
      had improved to mid-twenties while
      AWAKE and looking out the window.
      Of course she was losing ground, but
      she seemed to be plugging along. I had
      hoped that she would make it through the
      summer, but I feel that we were really in "bonus"
      time.

      Cozette did die in the manner I had hoped,
      save one thing, that she did not pass in her
      sleep. It was so very quick. I was blessed
      these final days.

      Cozette will be cremated. I have the option
      of attending her cremation, and am considering
      it. I plan to bury some of her ashes around the
      patio in the flowerbeds near where she so loved
      to pass hours with me.

      As for me, I have been not been doing much
      more than crying in wave after wave. I have been
      trying to keep to a normal routine for the sake of
      Camille, who is continually sniffing the spot where
      Cozette's body rested following her last breaths.

      I do appreciate your loving support.
      So many of your notes have sent me into tears,
      but they have been lovely.

      I do intend to write more at a later date, and respond
      to individuals personally, but for now I don't feel up

      to it. I'm sure you will understand.

      Thank you again.

      A profoundly sad Nala, with Camille, and missing my
      little
      kitty with the little white paws, my Cozetter, my
      Cozetti-
      Spaghetti something terribly.

      Cozette Aug 30, 2000 - May 30, 2007
      ---
      PS
      Diane, thanks so much for starting this group.
      I have appreciated all of the support and frank
      discussions of topics sometimes verbotten on
      other lists.

      http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/