Re: [FH] To Nala and Angel Cozette- Thank you

  • moonpye
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
      I would also like to publicly thank Nala, Cozette and Camille for being on
      this group...
      Since I first joined Nala has always been there for me - always being
      supportive and a friend and helping in any way she could ..

      Nala and Cozette are a true inspiration to us all...

      .
      Thank you Cozette - your light will always shine brightly on...

      "May your whiskers be ruffled by only pleasant breezes,
      May your bowls be filled with tuna and sweet cream,
      May your dreams be blessed with legions of mice,
      And most of all,
      May you forever purr in peace"

      Love and Purrs and Hugs,

      Candace with Cinnamon and Skylar

    • timbysmommy
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 3, 2007
        I can't agree more with all of these sentiments.
        Nala has been there for me so many times.
        My heart is breaking for you, Nala.

        Linda and Li Li
      • toreadpethealthinfo@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 5, 2007
          Nala - that was simply adorably touching. What a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing with us. I'm so sad for you losing your little angel but sharing her story kept her here in a way she was never here before.

          Angel & Wolfy