Re: [FH] Alice / echo Friday - stress risks?

  • Leah Ferron
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
      Lisa,

      Alice is probably already done seeing the cardiologist today but I just wanted to say, Good Luck. It really is the best thing to see the cardiologist even if it stresses Alice a little. You will get the best and most informed opinion this way about what is right for treatment. Hopefully, you won't have to see the cardio too often. Sometimes the regular vet can help with maintenance like drug refills or x-rays/labs in between visits with the cardio. My regular vet and cardio worked together like this.

      Please let us know how things go.

      Leah and her cats and Angel Alec