Re: [FH] My Best Feline Friend Koko

  • Sara
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      Lorraine, I am so so sorry for your loss too. Wow its been a sad couple days. That is amazing, over 17 years with Koko, you sound like you have a wonderful bond with her. And you are so right, it is not goodbye. Its alot easier said than done, but I like to think of it as just transferring from this world to the next. They are never really gone, I believe their spirit sticks around. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.