Nala and Angle Cozette

  • Penny Branham
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      I would like to second the vote of appreciation for Nala's dedication to Cozette (and vice versa) and sharing with us. God speed, Angel Cozette. Nala, even though all of us wish we didn't have a reason to be here on this site, I am glad you were there for me as were others. Your friendship and advice are invaluable to us. Many hugs during this difficult time. Penny and Angel Snowball