Re: [FH] To Nala and Angel Cozette- Thank you

  • Sara
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
      I sent a message but also wanted to mention here too. Thank you so much Nala and Cozette for coming to us on this board and all that you've done here. Cozette touched everyone here, what Nala did for her was truely an inspriration. Cozette helped all of us at one point or another, through Nala's invaluable advice, her dedication to researching this unfair disease. I am deeply saddenly by this loss. Cozette is in a wonderful place right now, free from heart disease and crf. Fly high Angel Cozette, we thank you.

    • moonpye
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
        I would also like to publicly thank Nala, Cozette and Camille for being on
        this group...
        Since I first joined Nala has always been there for me - always being
        supportive and a friend and helping in any way she could ..

        Nala and Cozette are a true inspiration to us all...

        .
        Thank you Cozette - your light will always shine brightly on...

        "May your whiskers be ruffled by only pleasant breezes,
        May your bowls be filled with tuna and sweet cream,
        May your dreams be blessed with legions of mice,
        And most of all,
        May you forever purr in peace"

        Love and Purrs and Hugs,

        Candace with Cinnamon and Skylar

      • timbysmommy
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 3, 2007
          I can't agree more with all of these sentiments.
          Nala has been there for me so many times.
          My heart is breaking for you, Nala.

          Linda and Li Li
        • toreadpethealthinfo@gmail.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 5, 2007
            Nala - that was simply adorably touching. What a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing with us. I'm so sad for you losing your little angel but sharing her story kept her here in a way she was never here before.

            Angel & Wolfy