RE: [feline-heart] Chloe the kitty

  • Jonathan Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 7 , May 4, 2000

      Can you be specific about what you have heard? Lynx is on Enecard, so I'm
      concerned ...

      --
      JR
      & Tabby (RB), Licorice, Tigger, Lynx
      Message 2 of 7 , May 4, 2000
        At 04:14 PM 5/4/2000 -0400, you wrote:
> [...]

        I haven't heard negatives per se, but when Kearra went on it, we did
        bloodwork after one week and then again after one month to make sure it
        hadn't bothered her kidneys.

        Diane
      • Helen
        Message 3 of 7 , May 4, 2000

          > > Be careful with enacard; have heard some negatives about it.
          >
          > Can you be specific about what you have heard? Lynx is on Enecard, so I'm
          > concerned ...

          Harpsie has been on Cardiovet, which I believe is the same thing (Enalapril)
          for nine months now. He's doing extremely well and his kidney values at his
          bloodtests about two weeks ago were completely normal.

          Helen, Harpsie, Indie and Thomas
        • Jonathan Rosenberg
          Message 4 of 7 , May 4, 2000

            Enacard, vasotec & Enalapril are all the same drug. I haven't heard the
            name Cardiovet, but I'm not a drug expert, so ...

            > for nine months now. He's doing extremely well and his kidney values at
            his
            > bloodtests about two weeks ago were completely normal.

            Lynx has been tested twice now since being on the meds & so far his kidney
            values are fine (actually better than they were when he was first tested, a
            month ago). He gets tested again in a week.

            > Helen, Harpsie, Indie and Thomas

            --
            JR
            & Tabby (RB), Licorice, Tigger, Lynx
          • Miguel &Linda Irrgang
            Message 5 of 7 , May 4, 2000
              Jonanthan,
              I read about enacard somewhere on this email group about a couple of wks ago.
              I'll go back and try to find it. I might take a few days to do so.

              Linda