Re: Possible oral cancer

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2007
      Years ago I had a Persian that got cancer in his mouth. He wouldn't
      eat or drink water. I fed him canned food with a baby spoon and a
      syringe and water with a syringe for 5 months because he seemed happy
      and you couldn't tell that anything was wrong with him except for not
      eating. When he became very lethargic and I knew he did not feel well
      at all, I had to make the decision. But up until that time, I couldn't
      see doing it as long as he was happy and had quality of life.

      Good luck and I hope it turns out to be teeth that can be removed.
      Bless yours and Misty's hearts and the best of luck to you both.

      Linda

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "mistytamflippy"