Re: Lilly throwing up her food and clear fluid

  • saminee13
    Message 1 of 6 , May 29, 2007
      Lilly is doing well today! She vomited last at about 4pm yesterday.
      We had been dosing her with Pedialyte and Nutri-stat, and it finally
      stuck. We continued dosing her, more often when she hadn't thrown up
      for a few hours. She showed marked improvement yesterday evening when
      running to her food bowl during feeding time, but she still didn't
      eat. I do think I fed her about 5 tsps of Nutri-stat, though, more
      than enough for her size. Last night we knew we were on to something
      when she started chasing a bug around the room. This morning, she ate
      up, has been drinking, and has been either a little lovebug or
      rampaging through the house.

      Thank you all for your advice and support!
      sam and Lilly
    • Leah Ferron
      Message 2 of 6 , May 30, 2007
        Sam,

        Keep up the good work! And Lily, keep up the eating, drinking and playing!

        Leah and her cats and Angel Alec